Public Speaking, Panel Moderation, and Web-Based Events
Using a knowledgeable and neutral industry expert in your conference or business gathering assures that attendees will receive a balanced education. Being primarily a writer, Richard does not have an “axe to grind” and lacks the marketing motivation that attendees might expect from industry vendors, including some consultants.
Richard has delivered presentations to large and small business gatherings, including conference general sessions, seminars and private corporate events. He has moderated numerous conference panel presentations, including sessions involving speakers presenting from multiple locations via live broadcast. His journalistic background and instincts equip Richard to ask challenging and focused questions when he serves as a panel session moderator, enhancing the depth and usefulness of the session for attendees.
Why Stolz Communications?
- A business writer with a business orientation
- Subject matter expertise in multiple fields
- Quick to grasp and clearly explain complex topics
- Versatility in writing formats and styles
- Partner relationships with allied professionals
- Responsive, deadline-focused and easy to work with
- Experience through several business cycles
- Ability to convey complex ideas in simpler terms