Ghostwritten by-lined articles, blog posts, and opinion pieces
Your executive-level customers and prospects want to make important business decisions based on reliable sources of information and analysis, grounded in statistically valid research. They also are busy and have no time for voluminous academic documents, and appreciate clear and attractive graphics to summarize data. Finally, if a white paper overplays the underlying marketing message you wish to convey, your credibility is lost.
These requirements are met by the white papers Stolz Communications writes, edits or a combination of the two. Working in collaboration with respected polling and survey firms, Richard can also direct research efforts as needed.
Original Research Analytical Thought Leadership Piece
Research-intensive Medical Condition Context Report to Support New Pharmaceutical Product Launch
Adaptation of Academic Research for Lay Audience Supporting New Service
Journalistic Style Trend Study Supporting Sponsor’s Product Strategy
Why Stolz Communications?
- A business writer with a business orientation
- Subject matter expertise in multiple fields
- Quick to grasp and clearly explain complex topics
- Versatility in writing formats and styles
- Partner relationships with allied professionals
- Responsive, deadline-focused and easy to work with
- Experience through several business cycles
- Ability to convey complex ideas in simpler terms