Marketing Copy, Website Text and Press Releases
Brevity is the soul of wit. That’s as true today as 400+ years ago when Shakespeare placed those words in the mouth of Hamlet’s Polonius character. These writing categories demand succinct, precise and sometimes memorable text — without pretentiousness.
Press releases also require sensitivity to the murky boundary between “news” and excessive self-promotion. Richard’s ability to navigate that line originates from over a dozen years of reviewing thousands of press releases from the vantage point of a business editor.
Human Resource Technology and Consulting Company Corporate Brochure
Insurance Company Product Brochure
Press Release Announcing Investment Advisor’s New Credential, Leveraging Relevant “News Peg”
Postcard Invitation to Retirement Community Marketing/Educational Event
Why Stolz Communications?
- A business writer with a business orientation
- Subject matter expertise in multiple fields
- Quick to grasp and clearly explain complex topics
- Versatility in writing formats and styles
- Partner relationships with allied professionals
- Responsive, deadline-focused and easy to work with
- Experience through several business cycles
- Ability to convey complex ideas in simpler terms