Ghostwritten by-lined articles, blog posts, and opinion pieces
Just as speechwriters learn then replicate the “voice” of their clients, the best ghostwriters, whether in traditional articles, blogs or “op-ed” pieces, make you appear as the knowledgeable, articulate and thoughtful person that you are. Your personal tone or style is reflected in Richard’s written words, based on a conversation with you and reviewing materials you have written.
He also takes the time to understand your organization’s strengths, competitive posture and marketing strategy before putting fingers to keyboard. Richard’s strong grounding in most of the topics he ghostwrites about means that you don’t need to spend time educating him. He can “flesh out” a topic if your thoughts are not fully developed, and prepare detailed outlines for your approval prior to beginning to write.
Why Stolz Communications?
- A business writer with a business orientation
- Subject matter expertise in multiple fields
- Quick to grasp and clearly explain complex topics
- Versatility in writing formats and styles
- Partner relationships with allied professionals
- Responsive, deadline-focused and easy to work with
- Experience through several business cycles
- Ability to convey complex ideas in simpler terms